CGC Service fees below are in Canadian dollars. The fees include:
- Individual client dossier/ submissions (your books are not combined with other submissions)
- All pressed comics are double or triple boarded and placed in a new comic bag
- Shipping Insurance (additional fees may apply to high value comic/ magazine submissions)
- All CGC paperwork
- Proper packing of your comics
- Creation and management of shipping labels and customs documentation
- Communication with CGC when/if the need arises
- Providing additional support and the completion of paperwork necessary for the return of damaged slabs to CGC when/ if the need arises.
COMIC BOOK GRADING FEES
MAGAZINE GRADING FEES
ADDITONAL SERVICE FEES
High Value Reholder
* In the event that the Comic Doctor, at its sole discretion, determines that the fair market value is higher than the value stated by the submitter, the Comic Doctor will move the comic book to the appropriate higher value and the additional fee will be the responsibility of the submitter.
** CGC charges a $9 CAD invoice/ handling fee for EACH tier/ invoice.
*** HST will be added to all CANADIAN orders